Summary and chargesAegon Secure Trustee Investment
What does Aegon Secure Trustee Investment offer?
- The option to build an income stream into your scheme until the last person covered by the plan dies
- Potential for your members' income level to increase through our Monthiversary® feature if markets go up
- Increases to your members' income base for every year they’re invested but not yet taking guaranteed lifetime income – this will be either 3.25% of the original premium or the Monthiversary® value, whichever is higher
- The option of a guaranteed death benefit of either the highest recorded fund value (locked-in through our Monthiversary® feature) less any guaranteed lifetime income payments received, or 100.1% of the fund’s fund value – whichever’s higher
- The option of a capital guarantee in that the fund value will be at least equal to 100% of the original premium at the end of the chosen guaranteed capital term – even if markets fall – as long as there's not been any additional withdrawals
- The opportunity to increase the capital if markets go up through our capital escalator feature
- The option to choose a guaranteed death benefit to pay the higher of the capital guarantee value, or 100.1% of the plan’s fund value if the last life assured dies within your chosen guaranteed capital term
- The option of an income of 5% of the original premium for at least 20 years – or longer if less than 5% guaranteed income is taken each year
- The opportunity to benefit from any potential market rises through our Monthiversary® feature – providing a lump sum guaranteed benefit at the end of the plan’s term
- The option of a guaranteed death benefit of either the highest recorded fund value (locked-in through our Monthiversary® feature) less any guaranteed income payments received, or 100.1% of the fund value – whichever’s higher
To find out more about Aegon Secure Trustee Investment and the features it offers, read our brochure Guarantees for turbulent times.
Remember, if you decide to cash-in your plan then the guarantees will no longer apply. We don't offer a guaranteed cash-in value so you could get back less than the amount you originally invested. Any guarantee is based on the ability of the issuing company - in this case Aegon Ireland plc - to pay them. If, for example, that company no longer existed, then the guarantee(s) it provides would be affected.
With Aegon Secure Trustee Investment, you can choose from three Core portfolios, three Multi-manager portfolios and the UK Cash fund.
Both the Core and Multi-manager portfolios are a mix of fixed interest and equities – you can choose from 20%, 30% or 40% equity content
Read our Investment choice leaflet for more detailed information on the funds available.
Our Charges leaflet outlines the various charges that apply to our Aegon Secure Trustee Investment Plan.
If you’re interested in Aegon Secure Trustee Investment, please speak to your financial adviser who will be able to give you more details about the plan, and make sure that it’s the right plan for your needs.
If you don’t have a financial adviser, our find an adviser service can help you find one in your area.